Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!!!

Hope everyone had a good Easter, we sure did. Here are some pictures of our weekend.

Grams made me an Easter Bunny cake.

Photobucket

It sure was good!!!!

Photobucket

The Easter Bunny came to see me today

Photobucket

He brought me a cell phone and some puzzles.

Photobucket

We were going to go to church, but I decided to take a nap instead. But here I am in my pretty Easter dress anyway

Photobucket

Photobucket

I attempted to hide some Easter eggs

Photobucket

But I got side tracked, some of them had treats in them!!!!

Photobucket

And now I blow kisses to everybody. Happy Easter!!!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Susie said...

Will and Laura,
I belive that Haley is one of the most precious and beautiful children I have ever seen, we check her blog weekly, please know you are all in our thoughts and prayers, we love you, Jeff and Susie