Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Fun Outings

Haley had a couple of fun little outings last week. Last Thursday she had her first official "field trip" with her preschool to the pumpkin patch. It was really chilly that morning, but she seemed to have fun. We heard a story about "pollination", she wasn't too interested in that....wonder why? Then we went and played for a bit and picked out pumpkins before going on a hayride.

I really like cows.....wow, thats a big one!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lets go find a pumpkin Mommy

Photobucket

How do I choose, there are too many?!

Photobucket

Ok, I think I like this one!

Photobucket

Daddy and I on the hayride

Photobucket

She also got to go to the Kings Mountain Battlefield trail with Uncle Moo and PawPaw last weekend.

Not sure what PawPaw was trying to show me, but it must be interesting!

Photobucket

Cooper sure is funny

Photobucket

Gotta take time to pet the puppy

Photobucket

Finally made it to the monument, boy that was a long walk!

Photobucket

Me and Uncle Moo

Photobucket

1 comment:

Christina said...

She's so cute! Glad she's doing so well also!