Friday, March 5, 2010

2 Year Stats

Haley had her 2 year pediatrician appointment earlier this week and she is growing like a WEED! I can't remember the exact numbers (I should write these things down). She weighed almost 27 lbs I beleive, which is little over the 50th percentile and she had a pretty big height growth spurt and is now in the 75th percentile. She has always been below the 50th percentile for both height and weight, sometimes closer to 25th, so she really made a big leap at this appointment.

The doctor was pleased with how she is doing and the progress she is making. He talked to me a little about potty training. And although it is still early to expect her to fully potty train, he told me to go ahead and start introducing it. He said that we should not let the fact that she doesn't speak and can not walk hold her back from at least introducing potty training. We got her a potty for her birthday, but haven't really done anything with it yet. From what I hear potty training is a pain in the butt for the parents (no pun intended) to not be in any rush, so I will just let Haley tell us when she is ready.

Not much else to report, but I did want to leave you with some new pictures. There are a ton more on the Picasa album (the link is on the right side of this page). Enjoy!

Haley on her potty

At the Build-a-Bear party

Random cuteness



No comments: