Wednesday, July 16, 2008

We Have Moved....

to a new site that is. We quickly out grew the old site. Hopefully this site will allow me to post more pictures and video, I'm leaving the old site up just to keep track of growth and milestones, but I will be actively blogging here. You can still access the picture sites through this website, just look under the picture heading on the left side of the screen. Haley is doing great, she is babbling her little head off and just about to roll over. She hates being on her tummy so she doesn't have much incentive to want to roll onto her belly. We have been swimming a few times and we started feeding her cereal. As soon as I figure out how to add video to this site, I have some cute video of her "trying" to eat....more like laughing at us while trying to feed her.

No comments: