Monday, August 4, 2008

Changing everyday!!!

It seems like Haley is doing something new everyday. She has rolled....purposefully....from her belly to her back several times since the last blog. She seems so pleased with her self since she has figured out how to do that!!! Haley has also discovered her feet, she especially likes to play with them during diaper changes. I imagine it won't be long until those feet are in her mouth. She is also becoming more and more content and I am getting better at predicting her "bad" times of day and how to deal with it. Although I'm sure just as soon as I master that skill she will change up her moods on me, kids always keep you on your toes right??? She really is becoming a "happy" baby. She smiles and laughs all the time, and is learning to have squealing conversations. I keep trying to catch these on video, but as soon as the camera comes out she is suddenly not in the mood to talk. She is also starting to figure out that she can grab (and promptly put into her mouth) all those pretty toys that I keep surrounding her with. I'm going to try to get some good pictures of her tomorrow, I will post them as soon as I can.

No comments: