Thursday, February 21, 2008

The End is in Sight

I had another OB appointment today. Good news, my blood pressure was better. Everything looked good on the ultrasound. Haley is measuring around 7 pounds 9 ounces. I am not dilated yet, but 70% effaced, which means my cervix is thinning out a little. The doctor doesn't want me to go until my due date, so she is considering inducing me next Friday, Leap Day!!! Induction depends on if my cervix is dilated at all at my appointment next Thursday, she wants me to be at least 2cm. If my blood pressure is still acting up and I have not dilated she will still induce me on Friday. But, if my blood pressure is fine, and there is no dilation, then she will wait until Monday the 3rd. She seems to think that I will have made some progress though by next Thursday. So lets keep our fingers crossed. I think a Leap Year baby would be matter what "Big Papa" says!!!

No comments: