Thursday, February 28, 2008

Eviction Notice has been Served!!!!

I had my LAST OB appointment today...YEAH!!!! Well, my blood pressure is still high, but Haley's nonstress test looked great. I am not at all dilated yet, so the doctor I saw today (which is different one than the one I saw last week) didn't really know my history or what has been going on the last couple of weeks, and suggested I go home, stop working, go on bedrest, and come back Monday. HELLO!!!! That is what I have been doing the last 2 weeks!!!! So I reminded her of that, and told her that the doctor last week wanted to induce me Friday or Monday if my BP was still up. Once she heard that, and saw how anxious I was to get the ball rolling, she agreed to induce me. So I will be admitted to L&D at 5pm today, and given a medicine Cytotec to "rippen" the cervix. This doesn't cause actual labor on its own. Hopefully by tomorrow morning my cervix will be "ripe" and I will be given Pitocin which will start contractions and labor and then..voila...baby. If only it were that easy!!!! So keep us in your prayers and I will update you with pictures once the guest of honor has arrived!!!

No comments: